Sunday, October 22, 2006

This and that.

They is this other foreigner who lives in my neighborhood. I had seen him several times before, and I say him last night and had the guts to talk to him. He is Dutch, and has been living in Japan for 5 years working at the Brain Science Institute, which is cognitive science. We chatted for a while, and he gave me some links that he said I might like. He lives about a minute walk from my house. I find that the older foreigners are more interesting to talk to. I guess it is really the other kids that bug. Actually, I bug myself.

I went to Yokohama today to hang out with a friend. He hung out for a couple hours. I had fun.

Peter

I bought a new wheel for my bike, and will make all the little fit changes soon.

I am also going to start working really hard so that I can meet the early admissions deadline at Reed. A whole college application in under 24 days!

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger MasterTaco said...

Haha, quick uni apps are the best! I did one in 9 days and still got accepted! You can do it! ^_^

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gl peter... I have like 9 apps to do too, and all on top of the crap that both ap and ib shovel at me...

hf and gl with reed,
Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home