Monday, May 08, 2006

Pissed.

I am pissed. I really cant wait until I get a new host family. Sure I am used to the area, have made some friends with my various neighbors, shops, and such, but I am pissed at my family. I really like my brother for the whole 5 minutes a week that I see him, but my host mom is driving me crazy. My mom sent me a package before my birthday, and on the 30th of april, the post office delivered it. no one was home, so they places a message of nondelivery in the mail box. But, my mom never checks the mail box, so I didnt find that the box had arrived until the 7th of may. thanks mom, both, though for different reasons. well, now i have my new tires and tubes, thanks molly. other pissed thing. my mom is always complaining about money, so I was wondering why she has an exchange student. well, i found out, and well damn if it doesnt piss me off. she does this annoying thing of ruining a perfectly good japanese sentence by throwing in an english word. here is an example:
the word for to put in is hairu, but she says in suru. suru means to do.
the word for to go is iku, but she says go suru.
I finally asked why she did that. she said that she wanted to practice her english. I asked her kindly if she would speak in japanese only. she said no, she wanted to practice her english, that was why she took an exchange student. WHAT THE FUCK! the whole purpose of an exchange student is for the student to learn the foreign language. my program is always discouraging using english, and here my host mother is wanting to practice her english. that pisses me off. I almost lost my temper when she said taht, but realized that I still have a couple weeks with them, and dont want to have to make my own food and stuff for that time, so I just left the room slowly.

Pissed!
also, sorry about the capitalized f-word, but it is the best word for that situation.

peter

7 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Mai said...

زهرة الاندالس
أرخص شركة تعقيم فلل بالشارقة
أرخص شركة تعقيم منازل بالشارقة
خدمات الشارقة

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger menna said...

تاتش
تكسير سيراميك في دبى
مقاول تشطيبات في دبى

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger المثالي عبود said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر

شركة عزل اسطح بالخفجى

شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض 0507240005 ركن الابداع

شركة تنظيف في روضة أطفال ممتازة ممتازة

شركة تنظيف في رياض الأطفال ممتازة مثالية. تنظيم شركة تنظيف في أفضل رياض الأطفال ممتازة ليست بالضرورة مهمة سهلة. عليك أن تفعل الكثير من العمل والعديد من الأشياء يجب أن تؤخذ في الاعتبار. أحد العامل المهمة هو عندما تنظيف المدرسة، لأن هناك عوامل مختلفة تدخل في أوقات مختلفة. في فصل الشتاء، على سبيل المثال، من الأفضل التنظيف عندما يكون الأطفال في حالة استراحة حتى لا يكون لديهم أي اتصال بأرضيات مبللة أو

لا تحتاج شركة التنظيف إلى أن تكون في روضة أطفال ممتازة ومثالية ،ولكن يجب أن تكون بالقرب من المدرسة. يجب أن يتمتعوا أيضًا بسمعة طيبة لكونهم جديرين بالثقة ويمكن الاعتماد عليهم. يجب أن تتمتع الشركة أيضًا بخبرة في تنظيف المدارس ومراكز رعاية الأطفال والمرافق الأخرى.

الروضة ركن الابداع تسعى للحصول على شركة تنظيف.

شركة تنظيف في روضة أطفال ممتازة ممتازة. مع وجود كل الغبار والفتات ،من المهم الحفاظ على نظافة مكان عملك. سوف تجذب الأرضيات المتسخة المزيد من الأوساخ ويمكن أن تتسبب في وقوع الحوادث. يمكن أن تساعدك شركة التنظيف في حل هذه المشكلة عن طريق غسل النوافذ ومسح الأرضيات وتنظيف السجاد وتلميع الأثاث والعديد من المهام الأخرى. تتوفر هذه الخدمات خلال ساعات العمل العادية لتسهل عليك الوفاء بمسؤولياتك كمسؤول مدرسة مع الحفاظ على مساحة عملك خالية من أي بقع
شركة ركن الابداع
شركة ركن الابداع
شركة ركن الابداع
شركة ركن الابداع
شركة ركن الابداع
شركة ركن الابداع
شركة ركن الابداع
شركة ركن الابداع
شركة ركن الابداع

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger menna said...

شركة تنظيف ستائر بالبخار براس الخيمة
شركة تنظيف بالبخار براس الخيمة

 

Post a Comment

<< Home