Friday, May 05, 2006

bummer

couple bum things
1) it is hot outside
2) I got the CDs made yesterday, but the movies werent on them. the movies were pretty dull anyway, but at least the pictures are 3 meg a piece.
3) i renewed my trainpass a day early and by doing so I lost use of it for the day, which means I will have to spend the 3 bucks to get into tokyo, but at least once I get there I am meeting Hidetoshi, who is an old friend, and we will show me what is cool.
4) they were out of orange juice at teh drink dispenser at the internet cafe
5) this one is kinda funny too. 2 days ago, I was walking home and was around my mansion (thats the english translation of the word) when I saw 2 girls playing badminton. I was going that direction anyway, so I kept walking. they saw me and started to walk the other way. I kept going in my direction, which was right where they were, they kept walking away. then, I took the stairs back to my house. yesterday, I went outside and saw a nice old woman who lives downstairs from me playing with her granddaughter and these two girls, I went down and said hello to the woman, who introduced me to all of them. I now have a bunch of new friends who live in my mansion. here is the bum thing. they said we had sort of met yesterday, they were teh girls playing badminton, and I said oh yes i remember, they said they had kept walking away and asked if I was scary. yes (sobs). apparently, you dont get alot of foreigners in this part of the city.
6) last bum, then I will go meet hidetoshi. I was at teh park yesterday watching this little girl learn how to ride a bike. her mother would push her for someways and then let go, but the girl was having trouble. I went down and said that they needed to raise the seat a little bit so that the stronger muscles could pedal, as she was having trouble getting pedalling. they raised the seat and not to much later, the little girl succedded in riding. I cant believe I forgot to take a picture. bummer. I went down and congratulated her, and of course she was extatic, and said thankyouthankyouthankyouetc, as did the rest of her family, but they heartwarming part, was when she and her parents bowed as they siad thankyou. i cant believe I forgot to take a picture. her little brother was riding his trainwheels happily around the park, and was also saying thankyou, probably just because the rest of the family was too. I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE. grrrrrr.

enough bum things, they weather is great, if hot

Peter

3 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, great stories, really. The important pictures are the ones inside your head. I like that live in a mansion, why can't I? And, I'm really looking forward to the next CD of pics. good work on getting 3meg pics on it/them. How's Hidetoshi, please say hi from us.

love

da

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home