Wednesday, May 03, 2006

plans for the future

wow, my 5th post this morning, and it isnt even 9:30. so plans for the future

I have decided (changed my mind again) that I think I would like to be a language teacher. As this is my second to Asia, and this is 6th country, I am having a greater and greater desire to travel more and more, and especially to learn the languages. I occaisionally watch these language programs on TV, where you have japanese trying to speak foreign languages (bere ist de toirretta?) I have seen english, spanish, german, french, and russian so far. there is also a kids show where this guy visits italy. but my favorite foreign language program is a show whose name I still dont know, but I am absolutely in love with it. actually I am in love with the main character, because she is as good looking as Zhang Jiyi, and I didnt think that was possible. It is a "kankokugo dorama" which means a korean drama, and it is all in korean, but has japanese subtitles, so as my japanese reading gets better, I can pick up little bits of korean. The korean high school is very close to teikyo, and so I regularly see korean kids on teh train, and have actually spoken to one, and spoke in korean. They all of course speak perfect japanese, so we started in english, then went to japanese, and ended in korean. that was fun. so, my plans for the future are something along the lines of traveling the world and learning a bunch of languages, and then starting a language school, where all of the languages are in a variety of languages. sound ok?
could someone find out if you need a teaching license to start a preschool, because if you dont, I dont have to finish highschool, and can start traveling the world sooner. rad!

"everytime I take the train im hastled for a ticket,
everytime Im battin cricket first ball takes a wicket"? austrailian hiphop rocks my socks

Peter

5 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Peter said...

darn, i thought that was sure fire way of getting out of finishing highschool!

peter

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi son,

here's a very interesting article about Koreans in Japan, something I think you ought to read. It's a long and not always pretty story, as I'm sure you know, and very appropriate reading after your recent post about how little diversity there seems to be in Japan. Here's the link:

http://www.han.org/a/fukuoka96a.html

more later, love

da

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what about the beeyootiful japanese girls? would youbear leaving them behind? Love

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home