Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Golden Week


It is Golden Week here in Japan, which is the week chock full of holidays which means no school which means I am bored which means I finally have some time to catch up on some posting. Then I will go do something exciting when it gets later in the day.
Japan is without a doubt the land of juxaposition. I took some pictures at Yasukuni of a little old house with a woman dressed for a tea ceremony (I didnt get to watch. suck!) and in the background is this enormous building.
I met with my counselor yesterday, we talked about all sorts of stuff, he asked alot about how I was doing, he kept apologizing about the whole family situation, we siad I will have a new family in a couple weeks, and can move in with them sometime next month, something about the first one being a kind of transition family. I dunno, it was kinda boring. While we were chatting on the 8th floor of this building in Tokyo, an earthquake hit!!!!!!! wheeeeeeee! it was a 4 on the ricther scale, which was pretty fun. hmm, whatelse. i didnt ask him about a cellphone (they original told us 6 months, but my host families phone broke, so mabye sooner), I dont really care, but I think it would be nice to have one as everyone is asking if I have one. I missed my favorite TV show because we talked for like 90 minutes, more on the show in a minute.

fun picture #1 : see above
this is a picture I took outside, of all places, a bike shop. the text at the bottom of the sign says
"Finest your life with Honey or BICYCLE"
can you say Cervelo r3?

peter

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno peter, what about a Colnago C50? Oh wait, I guess your not in Italy...

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hollister pas cher, north face, ray ban uk, abercrombie and fitch, air force, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors outlet, timberland, michael kors outlet, north face, nike blazer, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike air max, sac guess, vans pas cher, hollister, nike air max, burberry outlet online, ralph lauren uk, lacoste pas cher, vanessa bruno, new balance pas cher, converse pas cher, coach purses, hogan, true religion jeans, burberry, lululemon, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, tn pas cher, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet, michael kors, nike free run uk, michael kors, nike roshe, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, mulberry, nike air max, hermes, true religion outlet, replica handbags, ugg boots, ugg boots

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home