Monday, April 17, 2006

today

I went to school today, but felt like getting on the train on the opposite side of the tracks. It would have taken me to Nikko, which would have been much cooler than going to school. But I didnt. I went to school, did the usually little dictation thing with the kids, then we had an assembly. I was told about 5 minutes before that I would have to make two speaches during the assembly! 5 minutes is not a lot of time to write a speach. It was an introduction to myself in japanese and then in english. Went pretty damn well. But, now everyone in the school runs by me in the halls screaming and giggling and waving and attempting to speak english. i think i am going crazy, but i might just be deaf. anyway, at least now I know people, school was pretty dull, not really understanding much of the japanese, but the stuff is all super easy. Didnt take a kanji test because I told my teacher that 144 was WAAAAAAAAAAAY to hard. now i have to do about 60. bullshit, im just gonna sorta plug and chug. then i went home. i walked to the station with about 6 other classmates which was nice becasue now i feel like i have a bunch of friends. I think some of us are gonna chill this weekend. hot shit!

mata nee (later)

peter

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,
You're my hero. -D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home