Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sasato usero, baby

I watched Terminator 2 on TV yesterday, I had no idea what was going on. What else did I watch? Extreme bike racing ninjas? that was rad. didnt catch the name thouhg, kinda bummed. Went to Shibuya yesterday and met some friends from WYS, we walked around for a couple hours, saw some sites shopped. I got a cool jacket that is to small for me, but everything in the store was 700 yen, and the jacket probably would have cost about 50 bucks in teh states, so I got it. It seems to me, at least in Harajuku anyway, that if you go into a used clothes store, the price goes up, because nobody pays 5000 yen for an old tshirt. I went to the big intersection that you alwasy see pictures of, that was cool, there are a whole lot of people in this country. oh well, im diggin it.

peter

2 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be back? Is that what sasato usero means? how's the nihongo going? I'll send you an email about your pictures (the cd) they were great! Where shall I post them so your friends can see 'em?

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Peter said...

sasto usero means hasta la vista

 

Post a Comment

<< Home