Friday, April 14, 2006

itai! (it hurts)

i had a full day of school today, and by that i dont mean 8:15 to 3:15 with the optional flex, I mean I got to school about 5 of 8, and didnt leave until 6:20 in the evening! so, this will porbably be my last post for some time, as I have to start doing uber kanji. my homeroom teacher wants me to learn a little elementary school book in a week. he has six of them. that comes out to about 144 characters a night for the next 6 weeks. 144. I think i learned about 400 in 3 years at psu. oh yeah, and i have a test everyday. 12 pages with 12 characters each. 144, my classmates were amazed, im not sure ive ever worked this hard in my life. ug. speaking of classmates i learned some names. last names only of course. im wipped, im gonna go eat

love for some time

peter

4 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Ezra said...

Man, they teach kanji so badly in the US. Did you take third-year reading and writing at PSU? That was a good class, and it seemed like a lot of kanji, but only if you're not Japanese. I've retained a lot of those ones, though.

I've been learning almost no kanji at Oberlin, it's sad. But I hate studying 'em.

(Thanks for giving me the blog link - I'm enjoying reading about your adventures.)

-Ezra

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Shafted"
-Kavi
"Bonus Maximus, man"
-Dash

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, now u know how the school system in asia works peter. at least you'll know how to work at such a pace, unlike most people at lincoln... :)

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]peterloewi.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Here is a fact for you. Recent Scientific Research presents that nearly 70% of all United States grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home