Wednesday, April 19, 2006

rad

I am watching tv at the internet cafe and it is sweet. I am watching a show called "zenmai samurai" zenmai means spring and the main character is a windup samurai. His sword and special technique have to do with dango, which are boiled rice balls that are then stuck on a stick and grilled like yakitori. i had them with tomity when we went to this temple. they are tasty. speaking of tomity, i havent ridden my bike in far to long, I am just wiped when i get home from school. speaking of getting home from school, I got a package from home yesterday. It had some underwear and like 3 pounds of chocolate. i am stoked.  about school, there was a math test today, the stuff was really easy, but I didnt have time to write my answer because I took a long time writing everything out so technically i failed the one question quiz, but since I am an exchange student I didnt have to stay in detention like everyone else who failed until 5. that is rough. I walked to teh station with one of the kids who didnt fail. nice kid. When ever I walk in the halls I get giggles from girls and heys from guys. A group of guys keeps telling me to join the rugby team, but since I turned down the judo team because I didnt really want to get the shit beat out of me, I turned down the rugby team too. judo would have been really cool, but id rather meet a bunch of new people first. not much else to say.

mata nee

peter

3 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zenmai Samurai sounds great, takes me back to the TMNT days. can you get on the bike this weekend, at least? And what is the math, is it calc at all or pre-calc or...? yes, getting whacked in rugby definitely doesn't sound like fun, but maybe judo would be kinda cool? _And_ a way to meet folks...well, guys. Or is there judo for women, there is in the Olympics!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hollister pas cher, north face, ray ban uk, abercrombie and fitch, air force, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors outlet, timberland, michael kors outlet, north face, nike blazer, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike air max, sac guess, vans pas cher, hollister, nike air max, burberry outlet online, ralph lauren uk, lacoste pas cher, vanessa bruno, new balance pas cher, converse pas cher, coach purses, hogan, true religion jeans, burberry, lululemon, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, tn pas cher, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet, michael kors, nike free run uk, michael kors, nike roshe, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, mulberry, nike air max, hermes, true religion outlet, replica handbags, ugg boots, ugg boots

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home