Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Looks.

I went to an onsen with my brother and one of our classmates this evening. It was much different than the ones I had been to on vacation, because this one was public, and so there were lots of people. Joy, lots of naked men. It made me wish I had a little less fat and a little muscle. But at least, compared to other people there I am hung like a horse. Needless to say, I got a lot of looks. Probably because I was the only foreigner there.

Speaking of looks, I am gonna get my hair cut soon.

Other things to look at, today was my last calligraphy class at school, which was sad. I have club on friday, where I take the national calligraphy exam! I got a lot of the work I have done over the 9 or so months at the school. I now have 4 pieces which are mounted on the scrolls. I feel really good about it. I will take pictures and post them soon. I bet I could use them to get into art school. If I wanted to go art school. Actually, being a photographer would be pretty neat. Calligraphy is pretty cool too, but I dont know how much I can continue it in the States.
I have a lot of dream jobs. I dont dream to well at night, but I have a lot of dreams.

Stupid dreams. They fuck me up.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Peter,

I would love to see photos of your calligraphy. And I am certain you would make an excellent photographer. You have a keen eye for catching images no once else noticed.

I look forward to watching you find a dream job/life that combines your many
interests and talents.

love, mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home