Saturday, January 06, 2007

That was embarrassing.

There is a sale at this book store by my house, so I figured, before I leave, whenever I leave, I'd like to buy some books. I have plenty of literature, so I decided to buy some manga. Has anyone here ever walked into a book store, picked up a basket, and purchased all 25 volumes in a series before? I thought not! It was hella funny looking at the other reader's faces. The people at the register were fine with it, but I was a little nervous.
I now own all of GTO in Japanese.
I still want the series before GTO, were he is a high schooler, and Akira.
But those will come later.

I leave for Nikko tomorrow morning nice and early, so my next post probably won't be for about 48 hours when I get back.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home