Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wait, I've read that before!

I'm sitting in my literature class the other day, and the teacher is explaining a situation. I'm sitting there like, wait, I've heard this before! I raise my hand. "Are you talking about Natsume Soseki's Kokoro?"

Well, he was. So, now, I am reading (parts) of it for my Japanese class, pity I only have a week left of it. It means that the book has been assigned to me by two teachers, in two classes, on two continents. Speaking of 2 schools, 2 continents, I just my be the smartest person on the planet to ever be kicked out/drop out of schools on two continents!

Speaking of fine literature, I just purchased all 6 volumes of Akira.

Peter

3 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I got Akira for the first time I read it straight through for two days, although I think I did stop to eat in there somewhere. -D

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peter. Not really related to your post, but just thought I'd say hi.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Peter said...

hey Aaron, great to hear from you. How goes senior year?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home