Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tears.

I had a really shitty Halloween. It was the first time in like, 12 years that I didnt go trick or treating, but thats kinda because they dont really have Halloween in Japan, except for expat bars, and I hate expats. I went out anyway, just for the spirit of Halloween, ate some candy, had a milkshake, but didnt have a lot of fun. Then I looked at pictures of the Halloween cyclocross race in Portland and started crying.

I went for a bike ride day after school. I rode for about 90 minutes, and had a pleasant ride, dispite a crash. I dont really know what caused it, but it wasnt very fast or bloody, so I just put my chain back on and road home. It is getting colder, so I wore my knee warmers, but my knees still hurt a little.

Peter

5 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger MasterTaco said...

Sorry about the going home and whatnot..you can see what I looked like on facebook, but by around 7, I looked horrible, and everyone was going home, so I went home and washed out all that crap o.O

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,

I'm writing this wanting to thank you for helping me get the courage to go abroad myself. This July I'll be leaving for Germany, and I really hope I'll be able to find a place there. I know getting homesick, or feeling like shit because of the "river refraction" that is student exchange is unavoidable. But I want you to know that we're all still thinking of you here in Portland! And I think that the good times you've had and I hopefully will have will always have made it worth it to go abroad.

You're a strong kid Peter, and Smilkstein, Pisenti, and myself are all rooting for ya!

Thanks so much for inspiring me to realize that going abroad was what I REALLY wanted to do.


Chris

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Stad, great to hear from you, and even greater to hear that you have the courage to go abroad. The river effect won't be nearly as much in Germany, but you will probably have some hard times, but I know that you a bright kid and shouldn't have a whole lot of trouble with it.

I am proud to have friends who want to go abroad!

Peter

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Peter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude,
i have only gone to one cx race this winter. and i didnt even race. i even like got in shape and stuff, but i dont have a bike. but yeah, ive been riding my fixie a lot. i got a ticket for it like a month ago because it didnt have brakes. i had my first bad road crash, hella road rash on my arm. :(,
sounds like japan is pretty interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home