Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yatta!

I took a map test in Japanese History. It was the 47 prefectures of Japan. I had to learn all the names, locations and characters. I mixed up 3 characters (actually only 2, one of them repeated) but got everything else, which gave me a 44/47 on a Japanese History test!!!
That sure makes up for the zero I got on the math test! There was a test in math which covered all the stuff that my class studied over break, but since I don't have to study, I just did what I knew how to. I actually got several of the problems right, but my teacher said I needed to explain my work better, so I got a zero on all them!
I had my Calligraphy tutor today. I felt like I wrote pretty terribly which bums me out because I am really trying hard at calligraphy. At least there is a new kid in the class, I think she is the only other high schooler that the tutor has which gives me some company. Plus shes cute!
I have calligraphy club tomorrow.

And I can't read the papers, I mixed up the names in yesterday's post!

Peter

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Peter said...

I didnt know I got a winter vacation.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I could name one or two, with luck, but otherwise I'm with Mom. great job, as with the story of your kanji essay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home