Saturday, July 22, 2006

Portland

You know what I miss most about Portland? Bikes. Veloshop. Well, that is two things, but they are very closely related. I miss seeing 18 rides show up and rock the Short Track CX races out at PIR, I miss seeing my teammates crush out at Alpenrose, and god damn do I miss Alpenrose. I long so badly to ride the track. I have ridden once out at Tachikawa, and I can go twice more, and I will try to go both times. I am going to see my friend Tomity race at Seibu Keirin when I get back. I am going to the Tokyo CycloMessanger Championships too. That ought to be fun. I bikes, but in particular, the awesome bike community of Portland.

congrats to all my Veloshop buddies!

Peter

ps. I was joking around with one of the other junior races on the internet. He was like "Are you gonna come back and race in Portland" And I was like "Pssh, I race the domestic circuit anymore."

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home