Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Back post 2: Gion Matsuri


Can you believe I forgot to take a picture of me in my yukata!? Oh well, I didnt have many pictures left and there were cooler things to take pictures of. I will! take a picture and send it off sometime. Speaking of sending things off, I have 4! cds each with about 160 photos to send back soon. I am off to Nara today with the mother of one of my little brothers friends(?) and will take lots more there too. back to the Festival. We just walked up and down the street for a couple hours in crowds of other people wearing yukatas and nonyukatas. I was standing on a street corner, and some little (middle school) girls ran up next to me and their friends started taking pictures. They said I looked like a doll. I want royalties. We were going to go to the really big part of the festival, but it rained like crazy, and my mom didnt want us getting sick. It is raining like a mile and hour here, and thats not the speed. In one hour, we get about a mile of rain fall!

Peter

4 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Peter said...

eeegads! more spam bots!

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home