Monday, July 17, 2006

Run! It's Giant Japanese High School Girl!

I was at first hesistant to post this because it is pretty cheesy, but it is funny. And it shows what good taste in women I have. When I was at the top of Daimoji Yama, so this was several days ago, I was sitting at the top staring out at the view. I decided to do something really corny. I pulled out my cellphone and mailed the girl that I like back in Tokyo.
me: I am currently at the top of Kyoto Daimojiyama. I view is really beautiful, so, of course, I am thinking of you.
her reply: am I really that good looking?
me: well, the view from teh mountain is a lot larger, but if the two of you became the same size, they would be about that same.
her reply: you say the funniest things! so, if I turn into Godzilla...

thats good enough.

Peter

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter....you win

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home