Friday, July 14, 2006

Neato!

I bought some Japanese bike magazines today. I really like reading them, or at least trying. Anyway, there was a web address for this one shop that I have been meaning to go to for a while now. www.cycle-recycle-depot.com I went there, and searched around, and found the blog. Now, I doubt many, if any of you can read the blog, but the most recent post is about the owners trip to the US, and in particular, Portland. The shop is super hip shop, and has a lot of track stuff, as most messangers here ride track bikes (and not your Bianchi Pista either, keirin and all) and it is flat, so you dont really need anything else. In this post, the person said that they went to a number of bike shops and was impressed. I couldnt resist. I posted a comment in Japanese! I asked if they had gone to a shop called veloshop, the people there being some of best friends. I checked back just a second ago, and there was a reply! The person met Molly, liked the shop very much, and was quite impressed. Hot shit!

Molly, they went around the 12th or so June, so if you remember a Japanese person who came in about that time (if your memory is that good, that is one more thing I am in awe of).

I will go to that shop when I get back to Tokyo.

Peter

oh went to a sushi place with my family. same belt style as you see in the US, but much cheaper, tastier, and cooler!

pps. they also liked the thai restaurant nextdoor!

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home