Sunday, September 03, 2006

Japanese kids!

Today, I went with part of my family to my mom's family's house. I had met her father before (he kicked my ass at Shogi about 10 times in as many minutes!) and today I met a bunch more. We took some trains and then met my mom's younger brother at the station. When I got in the car, I was greeted by three small children! Well, actually, I wasn't greeted, because they were scared of me! Eventually, they started to lighten up, and we had a great time. We played in the park, did some other fun stuff, for dinner we had hand made sushi, which was really fun. In the evening, I played with all of the small Japanese children, and was hating myself for forgetting my camera! At the house was: the grandfather (my mom's father), the grandmother (mother), two uncles (younger brothers), their wives, my mom, my two brothers, me, and... seven small Japanese children! The oldest was maybe 7 or 8, and the youngest was maybe 7 or 8 months! It was a blast, and it made me miss small children!

Peter

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey peter,
this is your cousin Liz (bill's kid) WE all would have loved to see you playing with little kids. If you ever get a chance we would love to see some pictures. well, ben, jon and i just started school on monday. this is our first time in public school. so far it is going really well. Jon is on the football team and ben plays the snare drum for the marching band. Ben and i also have blogs, but i can't remember the address. i will send it later.

Your cousin Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home