Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Congradulations!

I went for a walk in the pouring rain today. I had a blast. I also ran into this really cute girl who I have seen about 6 times in the neighborhood. We chatted for a minute or two. I gotta get this one to work well!
I came home, picked up the evening paper, and tried to read the news. This is what I understood: Akiko-sama has finally given birth to a boy! The boy, whose name I can't read was born on the 6th at 8:27 in the morning at a hospital in Tokyo. He was 48.8 centimeters long and weighed 2558 grams at birth.
I don't know what any of this really means in the greater scheme of things, but I least I was glad I could read the paper!

Peter

3 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Peter said...

If you called her Princess Kiko here, you might get in trouble, but I accidently called the new principal a man because of a typing error. But I think I would rather call anyone a man then insult the royal family.

You joke sucks. What do you have second period, and how does your schedule look?

Peter

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! Forgot that A. Is Kiko short for Akiko?
1-Stat w/ Struble
2-free
3-Social Anthro w/ Sweeney
4-HOA w/ Snyder
5- English w/ Jenkins.

Any news on when you'll be returning to the states? Last I heard you thought you could stay longer, but that the programs ended in late winter. Let me know -D

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, it was only 3 months since I read the asian reporter about the princess,that is good news for japan, they haven't had a male heir for, well, a really really long time.

~ azn prez #1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home