Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Strange Things in the World Today.

I have no recollection of what I have said about the recent days. Lets go back and see if I can remember any of them.

I succeed in not getting in to GeiDai. Not a big deal. Part of me is bummed, part of me is bummed I didn't apply to any other schools here as I am starting to see some interesting opportunities. But I had a really terrible day today so I couldn't think about those.

I told Soryu-Sensei that class one day (the same day that he said none of my characters felt very good. Not written poorly, but not, I'm not really sure the word in English, but anyway, not healthy(?)) that I was having problems writing, and he said to me "Don't. I won't see you for two weeks. I want to not practice at home during this time. Put the brush down." To which he added at the end "but whatever you do don't quit calligraphy!"

But I of course had several other classes, so I had to write. One of them went absolutely terribly, couldn't write a single character, and in the middle of the class, I took out colored pencils and started doodling. The other class went somewhat better.

I was in a fashion show. The designer isn't in the Tokyo Collection, but he always has his show during it, so as to pretend that he is. Apparently pretty popular, I had never heard of it. Didn't like the clothes, so the much else that happened.
That was a strange night.



I can't remember anything else.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, 1st what's with all the deleted comments lately. 2nd, FASHION SHOW??? You were a model? Photos????!!!! Oh please, oh please. Even if the clothes were vile, if there are photos, the world deserves to see! Kisses, and thoughts of you when I see tall blondish cyclists (not often in pink, though)
N

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Peter said...

all of the deleted comments are spam bots.

fashion show. model. photos?
ill see when the magazines publish stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home