Monday, December 24, 2007

A Truly Brilliant Invention.

The Japanese cellphone system never ceases to amaze me. Thanks to no talking on the trains, most people send mail. Not text messages, mail. I can send messages from my computer to my phone and back. Internet, etc, whatever, you name it.

I have even designed a library that uses cellphone technology. Now all I wish is that someone would pay attention to my ideas.

Anyway, today, there was a new brilliant use.

I played 鬼ごっこ(onigokko, hide and go seek tag) tonight in a big park. But, this one had missions! Missions and all sorts of information concerning the locations of checkpoints, hunters and prey were sent over a mailling list system done on our cellphones.

Really really brilliant.

Actually, I've never had a cellphone in the US, but the ones I have used can't hold a candle to the ones I have used here.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who were you playing Onigokko with?
ma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home