Wednesday, December 12, 2007

News

I got off work Tuesday and Wednesday at 8!!! Oh wait, thats because I started at 10 in morning. Balls.

I have been trying to write a bunch of college essays, trying to work, and trying to sleep, but I really don't have time for all three, and I am having a LOT more trouble deciding how to break those up than I ever should have. Why is it that the first thought that came into my head after I finished work at the main office (I have been working on a new project recently, but its a secret!), was not to go home and sleep, but to go back to the annex and see if they needed help with the project that I had been working on?

So not cool.

Anyway, I have the day off tomorrow, I have calligraphy, and time to sleep/write/?

and a good old laugh:
http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2653

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the comic link! I don't get the paper and miss the funnies. You work WAAAAY too hard---do you crave overwork, or just need more friends there so you can go on rides more? Every now and then, I see some young man on a bike and inhale, just about to yell your name with glee. But no, you're still having an interesting time being Mr. Global (your possible moniker if you become a cartoon super hero!).
N

 

Post a Comment

<< Home