Friday, October 03, 2008

My Japan, My America.

It has been almost 2 months since I last wrote.

I don't really know what is going on.

I went to see my biological parents back in the states a couple of days after my last post, and had, to be completely honest, a really terrible time. It is really weird to see these people who, should be my 'family' and yet they know so little about me.
In the least mean way possible to them, I have trouble calling them my family.
It's not a case of bad parenting or bad childing, its just that we don't seem to match.

I was with them for less than a week and I walked out at least once.

Then, I went to college.


I am currently the Japanese International Student at Haverford.

It sounds weird in English, but I really have trouble in this country. I really have trouble relating to 'Americans'.
Almost all of my friends are the other international kids.

A cultural identity crisis is not what I was expecting.

I have no idea how to even begin to explain some of the stuff going on in my life.

3 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy a leica!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Peter said...

what?!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home